Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Triangle Bunting Tutorial

I know, I haven't caught you up yet with lots of things I promised to relate.  But, I thought you might like a new little photo tutorial first.


Even though there are many things I should have been doing instead, the urge to create something entirely new, an original triangle for a new bunting, I simply had to make this happy little bunting instead.  Of COURSE I had to share it with you - so enjoy.


Oh - and I made two - so if  you are more of a bluesy person rather than a multi-color person, maybe this inspires you.

For this project, I reached up to my stash of Sugar&Cream and Peaches & Cream worsted weight cotton and whatever balls or yarn fell down on my head are the ones I used - no lie.

This project used a size 7 - 4.5mm crochet hook.







So that's it.  I don't write patterns well.  So, I use a lot of photos to show and explain.  One day, I will learn to write a diagram.  I think this would be an easy pattern for trying a diagram.  I try to make the photos close up so that you can see the stitches.

This pattern uses American crochet terms.

So now go and make yourself a little bunting.  How happy you feel.




Enjoy!  Sher

3 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

I really like both the brightly colour and blues buntings. Very pretty indeed, and I like the circle in a triangle design too! xx

Sher said...

amy - it's fun to be back and making things again to share with you! You are so sweet to leave me comments. It's nice to know I am connecting with the bigger world out there one person at a time!

Amjaylou said...

Your bunting is super sweet - I'll be giving this a go for sure! Thanks for the brill' tutorial Sher XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...