Thursday, October 24, 2013

More Paint Chips for Halloween

On the blog path today I saw this!



Go here to see the HOW TO.

You may remember that I posted HERE about a rather somber grey paint chip tomb stone bunting a few years ago.



What is it about paint chips and Halloween that excites me?  I would LOVE to make these cute paint chip characters into a bunting and send it off to my niece and nephew who are super into decorating the house for Halloween.  There's certainly still time to make one NOW for you own house this season, but... I'd have to send mine in the mail as my sister's family lives a few hours away.  I've pinned this craft to my Halloween Board so I'll remember it for next year.  Pop on over to pinterest and see what else is there.

Sher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... A little parcel is now in the post and winging its way to you. Hope it arrives safely and soon x
Love Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...