Monday, February 18, 2013

A TINY LITTLE Crochet Tutorial on the way...

I just finished creating these cute little tea light cozies in crochet.



Aren't they super cute?  I'm so pleased with them.

I've designed and re-created the pattern a few times now - so once I get the photo tutorial up and ready, I'll post it here and put a pdf on MY RAVELRY PAGE. (the tutorial is NOW available on ravelry and as a photo tutorial in 2 parts - see links below)
 
Stay tuned for the tutorial (follow me and leave a comment if you like this design!)

UPDATE:  Part 1 of the tutorial is up - go HERE FOR PART 1
UPDATE:  Part 2 of the tutorial is up - go HERE FOR PART 2



4 comments:

marmarel said...

I like them, very nice!

Marieke said...

Hi, I found your blog through Annemarie's crochet blog where I also link up. I think your tealight cosies are adorable! Thank you for sharing ;-) Kind regards, Marieke

Susan said...

These are clever and cute! Thanks for sharing!

Moviiee Thandura said...

thanks for creating such a blog

moviethandura.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...